Tuesday 7 March 2017

I have a blog?

So I seem to have a blog.

?

Well, at the moment you can probably expect casual posts about writing - including encouragement, the details of a few points of grammar, occasional rants on the writing life, and hopefully some flash fiction prompts. Also, I'll probably write about reading and libraries, and no doubt there'll be fandom references.

Of course, there will be deviations from the writerly theme when I find a new favourite thing, so please excuse. (Mug cakes. So cool. I'll stuff them under 'writing life', actually, because they're quick and easy and gooey and there's just something about eating cake out of a mug that has me enthralled.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

rule 1: comment. or the owl will judge you
rule 2: no inappropriate language. or the owl will judge you.
rule 3: have fun. or the owl will judge you.
((rule 4: feed the owl, he likes cake))